No-Bake CRUSHED COOKIE BARS
1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies 1 bag of jumbo marshmallows
1/2 stick of butter
1. Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the package of cookies into a large Ziploc bag.
3. Together with your little one, nely crush the cookies until they are ground. (You may use a food processor if you have one, but that takes away the fun of doing it together!)
4. In a separate bowl, combine marshmallows and butter.
Melt in the microwave until marshmallows grow to about
twice the size.
5. Once melted, combine the crushed cookies and the melted marshmallows. Stir thoroughly.
6. Transfer mixture to lined baking pan and spread the mixture out evenly.
7. Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
8. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Homemade MINI PIZZAS Ingredients
2 store bought pizza dough 1 circle shaped cookie cutter
1 tablespoon cornmeal
1 jar of tomato sauce
1 package of Italian shredded cheese
1 package of Mexican shredded cheese
Your favorite pizza toppings!
1. Preheat the oven according to the label on your pizza dough.
2. Separate your favorite pizza toppings into small bowls.
3. Sprinkle cornmeal on a at surface and roll out your dough.
4. Have your little one use the cookie cutter to cut out their pizza shape.
5. Top your pizza with sauce, cheese and the delicious toppings!
6. Bake until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy your creation!
Cereal Flake CHICKEN TENDERS
4 1/2 cups of corn akes 1/3 cup all-purpose our 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper 3/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon onion powder 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound boneless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. While you cut the chicken into strips, have your little one crush the corn akes.
3. Together, stir in a medium bowl the crushed corn akes, our, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
4. Beat eggs and dip chicken strips into egg mixture. Then, have your little one roll in the corn ake mixture. Make sure that all sides are coated with the mixture.
5. Together, place coated chicken strips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until all chicken is cooked thoroughly. Baking time will depend on the size of strips.
7. Dip in your favorite tender sauce and enjoy the crunch!
Ham and Cheese ROLL-UPS
1 can refrigerated crescent dough
3-4 slices of honey ham
1 package of mexican shredded cheese 1 egg white (for egg wash)
1. Preheat the oven according to the label on the
2. Together with your little one, roll out the dough and cut along the perforated line.
3. Cut the ham into strips to t your roll, and place on dough. The horizontal at part of the dough should be at the top.
4. Have your child top the ham with bits of shredded cheese.
5. Together, roll from top to bottom.
6. Place on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
7. Beat egg white and brush each roll.
8. Bake for 9 minutes or until outer crust turns golden and cheese melts.
9. Let cool for 2 minutes and enjoy!