To win these games, you must focus, strategize and out-smart your opponents.
- Become a detective and delve deep into a who-done-it murder mystery. Was it Mrs. Peacock with the lead pipe in the library?
- Strategically move your checkers diagonally square by square as you capture your opponent’s checkers one by one.
– Hope for lucky cards and plan your plays wisely to be the first player to get all their pawns safely home. Just don’t be Sorry! and get sent back to the start.
– Challenge your spatial thinking while trying to get all of your pieces onto the board by filling your territory and blocking opponents.
- Up to six players must try to send their marbles all the way around the board using die rolls and potentially dangerous shortcuts.
– The classic property-trading game has room for eight players and lots of competition. Themed Monopoly boards are available ranging from Star Wars to national parks so hold a family meeting and pick the perfect board.
New Twists on Classic Games
is a card-game version of the traditional board game. It’s portable, includes the strategy and luck of the original game and only takes 15 minutes a round.
The goal of Mexican Train
is to play all of the tiles in your hand onto multiple chains or “trains” extending from the central station. Figuring out strategies to get all of your tiles on the train faster will keep you saying, “one more game!”
is a hilarious, app-based guessing game where team members shout out clues to help the person holding the phone to their forehead guess the word on the card before time runs out. Categories range from celebrities to at’s so ‘90s and it can be played with up to 100 players!